- The Universal Inclinometer is a stand alone gravity based inclinometer which is ideal for range of motion measurements of the cervical, lumbar and thoracic spine as well as the extremities.
- It is fluid damped for quick readings.
- It has a two inch dial which can be zeroed
- It has two bases which attach with a thumb screw and can be changed in seconds. The rubber footed base is ideal for the spine.
- Two inclinometers are needed for dual inclinometer measurements.
- The long arm is ideal for placement on long straight surfaces such as the arm when measuring elbow motion, or the leg when measuring knee motion.
- The Universal Inclinometer comes complete with an instuction card for reference.